Cherry Blossoms Mani
Cause there is no such thing as fall in Hawaii :)
Gradient with tribal accent nails for the first week of school.
Compulsive Nail Art’s BIGGEST giveaway yet!
I love all my followers, and follow back every nail blog I notice! If you are a nail blog and I’m not following you, let me know!!! I’m excited that Compulsive Nails is growing and I’m selling lots of falsies, so I figured I’d share my happiness with you all by doing my biggest giveaway yet!! :)
-Three super cute Sally Hansen polishes in colors that compliment each other.
-Yellow and pink nail art stripers.
-A super cute rhinestone butterfly nail ring.
-Nail file and toe separators for perfect manicures.
Give Away Entry and Rules:
-Must be following www.compulsivenails.tumblr.com.
-Must Reblog this post.
-You can reblog as many times as you want, but only up to three reblogs will count as entries. (Up to three entries)
-Follow compulsive nails on Facebook for another entry. You must message me on tumblr saying who you are on Facebook for the entry to count. (Plus one entry)
-Follow “@compulsivenail” on twitter. You must message me on tumblr saying who you are on Twitter for the entry to count. (Plus one entry)
- Follow compulsive nails on Instagram. You must message me on tumblr saying who you are on Instagram for the entry to count.
-Please do not enter with a blog used only for reblogging giveaways.
The giveaway will be open from August 15, 2012- September 8, 2012. (Total of 25 days)
The give away winner will be picked from an online randomizer and contacted through tumblr ask box. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours a new winner will be picked.
Good luck to you all and thanks for the support!
Scallop French Tip Nails
A way to spice up your boring french tip mani. I chose red for a retro look but imagine the possible color combos…
Graphic Neon Orange Nails
Had to cut my nails for work but that’s not going to stop me from having a nice mani :)
COSMIC DRIP NAILS TUTORIAL
You will need
- dark base color (I used NYX Purple Noir )
- 2 polish of your own choice ( For this tutorial, I used Color Club Twiggie (green) and e.l.f Lilac (purple) but in the actual manicure I posted I used Color Club Almost Famous (yellow) and Poptastic (pink))
- white polish (I used NYC French White Tip)
- glitter polish (I used China Glaze Fairy Dust)
- top coat (I used Seche Vite)
- a type of small dotting tool (I used a bobby pin)
- Place dots on the middle of the nail in varying heights. With a loaded brush go over the dot again and drag it down to the tip.
- Connect the vertical lines with curved lines. Again in varying heights for a more realistic look. Fill in the gaps so the drips look solid.
- After waiting for the base color to dry, smear a small amount of your first color on a small sponge and dab it all over the base color (especially on the drips).
- With the same technique, dab your second color close to your first color.
- Next, with a dotting tool place small white dots around the drips. Again, let polishes dry.
- Go over the entire drips with your glitter polish. Again, let dry.
- Finally, go over your entire nail with a top coat and you’re DONE!
Hopefully, this is helpful and let me know if any of you try it out :D
What do you think of my first tutorial?